*Dear Partner,*

*Greetings!*

*This is Ankit from Concept Software and Services INC.*

*Hope this mail finds you well.*

*Enclosed, please find the list of consultants who are available
immediately.*

*They are Senior Consultants & OPEN to relocation. If you need more
information, feel free to call me at (678) 701-3765 <%28678%29%20701-3765>
or email me at an...@concept-inc.com <an...@concept-inc.com>*

*Name*

*Primary Skills*

*Total/US Exp*

*Location*

*Re-location*

*Visa*

*Manoranjan*

SQL DBA Architect

12+ years

Ga

Yes

H1B

*Vikash J*

SAP ABAP Webdynpro CRM Consultant, SAP ABAP, Webdynpro, FPM, HANA, BRF+,
NWBC, SAP EP, SAP EHSM, SAP CRM, SAP PLM - PPIM

11+ years

PA

Yes

H1B

*Shiva S*

Oracle EBS Senior Analyst (Techno – Functional), EBS, SCM,ASCP, CRM, Oracle
EBS

11+ years

WA

Yes

H1B

*Rajeev V*

Siebel Open UI Consultant, Siebel CRM ,Siebel Telecom, Finance,Electronics
& Pharma industry ,Siebel Sales,Siebel Pharma, Siebel Open UI,Siebel
eCustomerApplications,Siebel Architecture, Siebel Design

10 +years

TX

Yes

H1B

*Sarika K*

Java/J2EE Developer, Alfresco(Java/J2EE,Spring), EJB, JMS, SOAP, WSDL, Web
services, Hibernate Weblogic/JBoss

9 +Years

GA

No

H1B

*Vikrant S*

Sr.Software Engineer, C/C#/C++,Java/J2EE, JavaScript, JavaFx, Java Swing,
CSS, JSP, HTML and XSL 8 , .NET .

12+ Years

CA

CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA

H1B

*Sridhar A*

Sr. Cognos Developer, ETL, SQL Server 2012, Cognos 8 BI, OLAP

8+years

GA

Yes

H1B

*Bhaskar R*

Web sphere Administrator,IBM Web Sphere Application, IBM Http Server,
Federating, WAS 6.1/8.5.5.X, configuration of new J2EE applications

10+ years

GA

Yes

H1B

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

*Thanks and regards, *

*Ankit Anand*

*Concept Software and Services Inc.*

*Contact  : (678) 701-3765 <%28678%29%20701-3765>*

*Email: an...@concept-inc.com <an...@concept-inc.com>*

*Web: http://www.concept-inc.com
<http://www.concept-inc.com/>                               *

*G-Talk:   ankitconce...@gmail.com <%c2%a0ankitconce...@gmail.com>*