Dear Recruiter,

I am a *SAP ABAP Webdynpro Consultant *with 11 years of Progressive IT
Experience in Various Technologies including SAP ABAP, Webdynpro, FPM,
HANA, BRF+, NWBC, SAP EP, SAP EHSM, SAP CRM, SAP PLM - PPIM 4.0/4.5/5.0,
xPD 2.0, HR (ESS/MSS) and SD. This includes Designing, Development,
Testing, Coding and Client Communication.

*Summary of my experience is as follows: *

·         Good Knowledge and work experience as a SAP Techno Functional
consultant for PLM - PPIM, PLM-EH&S using ABAP Webdynpro and Floor Plan
Manager.

·         Expertise in developing UI using SAP *WEBDYNPRO and FPM (Floor
Plan Manager)*.

·         Expertise in utilization of FPM features like ATS, Tree, Search,
Launch Pad, Chart, Free style & Tab.

·         Expertise in utilization of new FPM features like Maximize UIBB,
Instance styling, Theme designer

·         Expertise in ATS personalization enhancing the same for further
use in export functionality.

·         Experience in *performance analysis* and *tuning* using various
debugging tools like *run time analysis* and *SQL trace*.

·         Experience in using SAP Tools like ABAP Advanced Debugger, Code
Inspector, Extended Program Checks and Memory Analyzer.

·         Good working experience in installing and configuring the Net
weaver Business Client (NWBC) and creating the Business content for the
application.

·         Good in System Landscape Directory (*SLD*), Integration
Builder (*Repository
and Directory*) & Integration Server.

·         Installation and Configuration of *NWBC*

·         Creation of *NWBC* content by creating *PFCG* Roles and the menus
inside it to call the webdynpro applications with passed parameters.

*Kindly let me know if you have any suitable contract opportunities.*

*Regards,*

*Vikash Kumar Jaiswal*

*jaiswalvikash...@gmail.com <jaiswalvikash...@gmail.com>*

*404-382-0023*