Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*

*Role: *
*Monitoring Engineer Location: **San Francisco, CA*

*Work Duration: 6+ months*

*Mandatory Skills: **Hands-on Nagios engineer, System administration
skills, chef/puppet experience*

*Domain: Monitoring and configuration management.  *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Years of Experience: 7+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1b)*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills:*

role Rough split - 70% Developer/ admin ; 30% - support ( primarily
supporting what the solutions developed by monitoring teams)
type Technical

3+ years of experience in enterprise environment is required with several
Unix platforms (RHEL, AIX, Solaris) and Wintel.

3+ years of experience with working with monitoring solutions (Nagios).

3+ years experience developing tools and scripts in Shell scripts, Perl or
Ruby.
JD The purpose of this role is to implement and maintain an end-to-end
application and infrastructure monitoring.

Support and enhance existing monitoring infrastructure Nagios.

Evaluate new tools and technology to provide application and infrastructure
monitoring.

Build log mining tools.

Responsible for building and maintaining support tools integrations
(monitoring, ticketing, dashboard).

Develop components of enterprise monitoring.

Develop cross-platform monitoring architecture for virtualized compute and
storage infrastructure and develop rules, alerts, and notifications.

Develop components of application monitoring and develop rules, alerts, and
notifications.

Collaborate with engineering teams on monitoring requirements.

Hands on experience with Chef.

Building Nagios configs using Chef is a plus.

*Other Qualifications:*
· Strong understanding of monitoring interfaces SNMP, SSH
· Strong TCP/IP and SNMP skills are required
· Experience with configuration management systems - Chef or Puppet
· Knowledge of Virtualization, Cisco platform and VMware is a plus
· Experience with My Sql or equivalent is a plus

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285