*Rate: $50*

USG direct client is looking for* Frond End Developer/Designer **_* *New
York City, NY*

*Role Description: -*

The project involves working on proposals with our client team. The
proposal work is typically very intense, working with a small team, meeting
aggressive timelines measured in 1-3 weeks. Team members interact daily and
provide short development iterations. The proposal work is high profile
seen by boardroom level executives so our end product must meet the highest
standards. Our client project work is also very demanding, delivering big
impact in a relatively short amount of time. Typically, our projects run
from 6 to 12 weeks depending on the scope and complexity of the
application. All our projects are Agile with 1 week sprints. Potential
candidates must be comfortable working in these type of environments.

*Competencies:* CUE - UI / Interaction Design

*Experience (Years):*  6-8

*Essential Skills:*

·         Usage of open source tools such as Gimp, Notepad ++, Firebug,
Chrome developer tools.

·         Mastery of Angular JS, Node JS, HTML4, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery,
JavaScript, extJS, YUI, GWT, prototypes libraries

·         Mastery in the usage of Ajax and web services.

·         Ability to build applications that run seamlessly across IE7,
IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, iPad and iPhone.

·         Expertise handling media queries, css sprites, grid frameworks
such as 960CSS, Twitter Bootstrap, 1140px

·         Experience with back end technologies such as ASP, Java, php.

·         Great communication skills

·         Have a GitHub account or some other way of showcasing their
designs and code

Please share your updated resume at *shivan...@usgrpinc.com*
<shivan...@usgrpinc.com> or feel free to contact me* at 614-401-5196*