HI Partners,

Hope you are doing well!

We have Position for *Senior C++ / QNX*

Let me know if you have genuine consultants

*Role:  Senior C++ / QNX*

*Location: Atlanta,GA*

*We need Passport copy or below info for the submission in case of H1B
candidates. If you can’t provide, then don’t submit.*

*   Name as per passport: Full DOB: Passport number:*

*Job Description:*

Looking for a senior *C++ developer* to help design and develop *QNX* based
application for a product having multiple configurations.

* 6 to 9 years experience

* Must have solid *C++ programming* experience for at least 2 to 3 projects

* Must have experience working with *QNX* based application

* Good understanding of design patterns and *OOPS*

* Experience with *SCRUM* team and *TFS*

*Skills Required: C++, OOPS and QNX*

Thanks and regards,

*Shantanu *

*Office: 678 500 9131*