Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

 MOI:-Telephonic + Skype

GC and USC only

*Job Title*

Senior Software Engineer

*Project Location*

Holtsville NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract To Hire

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Technical Requirements*

   - Experience working in an Agile Scrum based organization
   - Experience in software design and architecture
   - *Experience with Embedded RTOS, Linux/Android and C/C++/Java
   programming*

*Job Description*

This person will work to develop new image processing features, improve
existing features, and help integrate these features on enterprise-grade
mobile computers. The candidate must have good software engineering
practice with training and/or experience in image processing, analysis, and
embedded systems. The candidate must also be able to translate high level
product description or system goals into actionable plans.

*Duties and Responsibilities*

   - Software engineer to design and develop Android Embedded computing
   product device drivers and system software on customized Qualcomm based
   hardware platforms.
   - Design and develop advanced software solutions for our mobile
   computing products. Responsibilities would include working with customers
   to define requirements, coordinating with various internal and external
   teams to develop software components, and ultimately delivering
   best-in-class software solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
   - This person will work to develop new image processing features,
   improve existing features, and help integrate these features on
   enterprise-grade mobile computers. The candidate must have good software
   engineering practice with training and/or experience in image processing,
   analysis, and embedded systems. The candidate must also be able to
   translate high level product description or system goals into actionable
   plans.

*Education and Training*

4 Year Bachelors degree from an accredited College or University in
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar

*Professional Experience*

   - 4+years embedded software development experience
   - Experience working in an Agile Scrum based organization
   - Experience in software design and architecture
   - *Experience with Embedded RTOS, Linux/Android and C/C++/Java
   programming *

Regards,

Sunil

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way* *Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 121

Email : *su...@rgtalent.com <su...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.*

mails from us then please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject
to rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience.
E-mails sent from or to RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*