*Rate:- $52*

*Locals, Face to Face Required.*

USG direct client is looking for *J2EE Developer at San Jose, CA*

*Job Title:* *J2EE Developer*

*Location:* *San Jose, CA*

*Position Type: Contract*

*Duration:          3 year contract*

*Interview:   Phone & Face to Face*

*Rate:           $50*

*Job Description:-*

*6-12 months of security experience would be acceptable.*

Our client based in San Jose, CA has a contract opening for a J2EE
Developer with some security background. Ideally this person should have
some experience in the vulnerability mitigation space.

The J2EE Developer will work on the detection and analysis of bots. These
include highly sophisticated automated high-volume attacks on our client’s
site and potential attackers testing the login credentials in a trial and
error fashion. The recommended solutions will identify and protect against
both styles of attack.

The project aims to develop robust solutions to detect and mitigate
malicious bots in real-time or near real-time to reduce account peeking,
account takeover, and subsequently block bad bot traffic that impacts our
client’s site, wastes resources, and creates loss exposure for our client
and their customers.

*Required skillset/experience:*

   - 5+ years of hands-on security development experience (J2EE, Node.js,
   SQL, scripting languages).
   - 2+ years of experience building (REST API-s).
   - Strong understanding of security concerns around bots and mitigation
   methods.
   - Working knowledge of web-application security (OWASP top ten). Mobile
   security is a plus.
   - Experience building automation tools for security processes.
   - Familiar with product delivery in short sprints.
   - Good communication skills - clearly articulate issues in an effective
   and personable manner.

*Please share your updated resume at **akansh...@usgrpinc.com*
<akansh...@usgrpinc.com>* or feel free to contact me at **614-401-5194*