*Greetings Partners..!!*

Hope you’re doing well.

We have urgent opening for the position of  *Salesforce TA*

*kindly send me the resume  if you have genuine consultant for the same on
the id – **ankit...@concept-inc.com <ankit...@concept-inc.com>*

*Role:*  *Salesforce TA*

*Location:* *Atlanta,GA*

*Visa:-  H1B, GC , USC*

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

· Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification
for custom development and systems integration requirements

· Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design
specifications

· Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for
custom work

· Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer

· Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and
customer required time lines.

*SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*

·         Jitterbit – Highly preferred

·         Informatica – preferred

·         Angular JS – required

·         Triggers – required

·         Batch Classes – required

·         VisualForce – required

·         Lightning – preferred; must be willing to learn immediately

·         API – required

·         Accounting Seed – preferred but not necessary

·         Communities – required

*Thanks and regards, *

*Ankita*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*