Title: RE: newbie: problem in dynamic SQL
LMAO! I love it! You trying saying that to me who has to battle you DBA types on a daily basis to earn a living..  Whoops.. off topic there.. Runs off in a flame retardant suit shouting sorry..
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Koivu, Lisa
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 06:37
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: newbie: problem in dynamic SQL

Gabriel, the dba needs to know about it, period, because he/she is responsible for storage and performance of the database overall.   In addition he or she may have other ideas that you can use instead of actually creating a table (pl/sql tables or something?)

Repeat until you believe it:  THE DBA IS YOUR FRIEND!  THE DBA IS NOT MEAN!

HTH
Lisa