-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 5:36 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Just wanted to thank those that recommended DBA 101.  What a nice read (of
course, I'm only on page 62 as I just got the book) but it really seems like
a good book without the "dry" terminology.  I'm also attempting to read the
straight Oracel documentation of their CD, but that's a bit slower going :-)

I've got one PL/SQL book off of Ebay, is this one "good"? or is there
another to "teach" me the program?  The book I got is - Oracle SQL*Plus the
Definitive Guide by Jonathan Gennick.

On a disappointing note, I was taking a class (only 3 weekends so far) that
was cancelled because of too many drops, it was down to......ME !  What do
you guys think of the CBT's?

I know these books and even a class do not take the place of real
experience, but for now it's the best I can do.  Thou if you want to hire me
and are in the Houston / Beaumont area, I'm here ! :-) and am quite the
eager "student"

All have a great day, I'm off the work...

Margaret Strother
[EMAIL PROTECTED] home
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)

Shop online without a credit card