If I were you I would check whether anything went wrong with the parameter file while recovering from the crash. MAke sure Pramter settings are as is before the crash.

Check your indexes, trigeers.

Check whether the packages and procedures are pinned as they were before crash.

These are few of the things I can think of while waiting eagerly for aday off tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Shaibal

  Barbra Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We are running 8.1.5 on Solaris.

We can't seem to find the cause - everything is up and running fine, just extremely slow.

What should we be looking at?

TIA,
Barb

Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - only $35 a year!