Hello,

Here's an interesting question which deals with Oracle Web Server.

1. my pl/sql procedure(say ShowLogin) generates an HTML FORM for accepting
User id and password.

2. When user clicks "Login" button, the fields are POSTed to another
procedure (say HoldLoginInfo).

3 This procedure HoldLoginInfo has an html form too with some hidden fields
in addition to userid and password.
   Fields are assigned default values where ever null (for sake of
simplicity)

4. Then HoldLoginInfo procedure POSTs to a URL(this program accessed through
the URL is not written pl/sql toolkit but in cold fusion and is a black box
for my case)  that will process the fields and return text/plain output to
browser. So this URL's job is only to process the login info. and return
results.

QUESTION:
5. How can I capture the output from "that URL"? I need to parse the output
and depending on the outcome, show the application home page generated by
the PL/SQL toolkit. So basically, I need to capture that output in
HoldLoginInfo procedure to parse it.

Confused? Hope not. Any help/pointers/sample Code appreciated.

Thanks,

Manish
Author: Hathi, Manish