From: Kevin Kostyszyn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 2:51 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: RE: MetaSlop

I think they would have given some more information but then they would have to admit that it is actually a microsoft Sql server runnin on a macintosh.  Their duhvelopers really liked the graphics that a mac provided and the ease of use microsoft provided.  So now they are going to upgrade it to 16 MEGS of powerhouse RAM.  Oh that bad boy will fly, I mean, they're Oracle, they can't give away all of their secrets.