From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mohan, Ross
Sent: 01 March 2001 21:34
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Report Metalink Problems

SSgt Yexley,

I applaud your getting involved directly. I have done this. My
initial question to "essrv" has been unanswered for months.

I know of at least one truly 'heavy hitter' on the list who is
getting the same response.

People will vote, over time, with their pocket books.

Support *matters*, and it is in my Top Two of things to ask from a vendor.

- Ross Mohan