Hi Guys & gals,

Today - I got my very first ORA-600 error - Woooohooooo, I tell ya guys I'm
so excited.. lol..

Now Because this is a test instance I don't really give a stuff whether I
lose it or not, it seems to be up and running just fine, without any real
problems. The only annoyance with having to rebuild it is having to set it
all up again, as I don't back the damn thing up :>

Now I'm not even going to even try and log on to "Megablank" to look this
up, and lowly little me couldn't get access anyway: so I thought I would
field this one to the list to see if any of you guys have seen this version
of the fabled error before, so here it is:

Errors in file C:\Oracle\admin\SALES\udump\ORA00520.TRC:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [4882], [48415556], [97653212],
[48293020], [], [], [], []

Tue Mar 06 09:02:09 2001
Errors in file C:\Oracle\admin\SALES\udump\ORA00520.TRC:
ORA-04045: errors during recompilation/revalidation of
SYS.AURORA$SERVER$STARTUP
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [4882], [48415556], [97653212],
[48293020], [], [], [], []

Pretty isn't it? Any "easy" way of fixing this before I send my database to
that big recycle bin in the sky? Actually it may be a good thing, then I
could try and get OEM 2.1 up and running again - But that's another thread
:)

All insight appreciated..

Regards

Mark

P.S. I don't need to hear "CALL ORACLE SUPPORT" I would rather hear "TRASH
THAT PUPPY AND START AGAIN"..

Author: Mark Leith