From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sanjay Kumar
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 2:01 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Max Extents Error

Hi,

I have a table which consists of Long Raw column in addition to other columns of Number and Varchar2 datatypes.

I have the datafile size set to 2GB. The average length of the messages goes up to 100M, sometimes more than that.

I have now added three datafiles to that tablespace each greater than the first datafile. But I still keep getting the
ORA-01631 Max extents reached for table "A" error.

What do I do resolve this error?

I am using 8K as the DB block size on SOlaris with Oracle 816. It is not a prod environment instead a dev environment.

Thanks
Sanjay