Dick Goulet

Author: Majid Kazemi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       3/15/2001 12:02 PM

Hi guys:
I need some clarification on how Oracle complie a statement (sql or pl
Sql).. I believe it first precompile then compile and finally execute. Also
how Oracle will return the query result. Does it return it as a stream?  Or
it save it somewhere in ( example:a temp table ) before return it to client.
Your help will  highly be appreciated.

Thanks;
Majid Kazemi

Author: Majid Kazemi