anyone know of a way to find the date a user's password was last changed.  I can not
set up a profile with an password life time since the user logs in via a third party
application which can not handle the message about grace logins.  Therefore, I was
going to email users when password is N days old.  If user does not change then would
lock user out.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(216) 781-4204
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3211.1700" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 10pt Courier New; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV>anyone know of a way to find the date a user's password was last
changed.&nbsp; I can not set up a profile with an password life time since the
user logs in via a third party application which can not handle the message
about grace logins.&nbsp; Therefore, I was going to email users when password is
N days old.&nbsp; If user does not change then would lock user out.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jeffrey Beckstrom<BR>Database Administrator<BR>Greater Cleveland Regional
Transit Authority<BR>1240 W. 6th Street<BR>Cleveland, Ohio 44113<BR>(216)
781-4204</DIV></BODY></HTML>