Subject line got your attention didn't it?

Some may recognize that line from a Bill Cosby routine.

I thought it might be an attention grabber.

-- the real purpose of this post

Lest we all forget the purpose of the this forum
and others like it, I am posting some comments
that were sent to me.

There is no ulterior motive behind this, i.e. the
recent spate of off-topic posts.

I merely wanted to remind everyone that this list is
an educational resource, and how important this
community is to many folks that run into problems
they don't know how to handle.

Thanks,
Jared

( comments slightly edited )