From: ALEMU Abiy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 10:41 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

I have this error when I try to connect to a 8.1.7 database instance.  I don't really know what's happening.  To give just an information, on the server machine I've 2 database engines (7.3.4 and 8.1.7) and on both engines there are 2 or more instances running.  I've only one listener.ora file for both engines, with the correct ORACLE_HOMES

Thank you folks ...
@biy @lemu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cril Telecom Software