No, it's that my RRSP (pension plan in Canada) has been dropping steadily in
value the past months, and I am getting antsy.

I thought that a bit a diversifying (investing in the U.S. as well as
Canada) might not be a bad thing, esp. if solid companies are currently
undervalued.

I can wait though -- no rush.

Thanks.

Pat.