Dick Goulet

Author: "Robert Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       4/13/2001 2:45 PM

Stupid "BUSH" time! Stupid US people select Bush as president. Stupid DBAs.
Stupid job mkt.
Stupid software Engineer! I am considering to change to be a nurse associate
or something like that.

Best wishes!
Yours sincerely, Robert Chen
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Oracle Certified Professional DBA
SUN Certified Java Programmer
SUN Certified Solaris7 System Administrator
SUN Certified Solaris7 Network Administrator