[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 4:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I had the same problem. Our maintenance license had expired :(

Chaim

"Miller, Jay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/19/2001 12:11:15 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Chaim Katz/Completions/Bombardier)

Well, I just went to open a TAR and discovered yet another Metalink
catastrophe.  Not content with slow service and error messages they've come
up with a new one:

When I go to create a TAR it asks me to, among other things, 'SELECT A
PLATFORM'.  This is a required field.  There is nothing in the drop down
list.  It is not possible to type anything in.  If I try to hit Continue it
tells me Platform is a required field.

Will someone please shoot me?

Author: Miller, Jay

Author: Miller, Jay