Hello,

Thanks for some lead.

Sorry the script is executed like this:-

. prgnrc.sh in the case of sh and bash. This line gets writen in the .profile, so when
you login to the envt. then it reads the last line in .profile, which reads as:-

   . /home/supp/testinst/prgnrc.sh

which contains the test for $SHLIB_PAH (fyi, it is SHLIB_PATH in the case of hp, but
it is LD_LIBRARY_PATH in case of other platforms)
where I am doing the testing of $SHLIB_PATH. But the problem is if the $SHLIB_PATH
variable is not set in the envt., then the installing script bombs out.

Now can you tell me some more what to do?

Regards,

Raja

Author: Viraj Luthra