Its true!!! 30 May is the end of the FY. Our salesman has been pushing hard for us to
finalize the purchase of some tool sets by the 14th of May. The longer we keep him
waiting the lower the price is getting.

...JIM...

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/26/01 10:41:11 AM >>>

I have heard, but have not been able to confirm that May is Oracle's
fiscal year-end.  Does anyone have any information regarding this?

I have also heard that May, being Oracles' year-end is the best month to
buy.  Has anyone had experience with this?

Howard County Public School System, Maryland, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The views expressed in this message do not represent the views of the
Howard County Public School System, blaa, blaa, blaa.  You get the idea.

Author: Tom Schruefer

Author: James Howerton