Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 9:10 PM
Subject: monitoring listener.log
 Hi list,

We have a script wich monitor the alert.log for each database. This script scan the alert.log file and send an email if an ORA-xxx error occured

Now, we want to write a script monitoring the listener.log file : wich kind of message or variable indicate a network  problem (ORA-xxx, ...) ?

...then we 'll have the same question for the log file made by OEM !
TIA