Larry, I haven't worked with 9iAS yet, but have set up the previous
version of iAS on Solaris with Forms 6i.

This also uses the Apache server,  Jakarta, etc, and we did not
experience the problems that you are.

Could be that 9iAS is still a bit on the bleeding edge.  :)

Also, I was using the CGI method.

Jared

Author: Jared Still