If anyone receives mail from this individual, please scan any attatchments
as it contains the W32/BadTrans@MM vi*us...

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

"And no amount of training or preparedness can eliminate the almost
certainty that in the middle of your Angry Crane stance, as you transition
to your Combative Monkey to administer the Coup de Grāce via your Ninja
Death Touch, you step on a beer bottle and fall backwards into the juke box
and get your head stove in by a drunk with a pool cue."  --Jay Trigg

alert.txt