Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 1:51 PM
Subject: RE: QUERRY DOUBT..

Try this:

select d.owner, d.table_name,b.constraint_name,b.constraint_type,d.column_name
from all_tables a,all_constraints b,all_cons_columns c, all_tab_columns d
where d.owner = c.owner (+)
and d.table_name = c.table_name (+)
and d.column_name = c.column_name (+)
and c.table_name = a.table_name (+)
and c.table_name = b.table_name (+)
and c.constraint_name = b.constraint_name(+)
and c.owner = a.owner (+)
and c.owner = b.owner (+)
order by d.owner, d.table_name, d.column_id;

HTH

Linda