Bruce,

It's a generic bug (bug 1084273, note 118228.1) that
appears to affect only Unix operating systems, most
notably Solaris.  I suspect that the NT architecture
is different enough that it's not affected by this
bug.

Hopefully you'll have this figured out before another
100 days goes by, but I'd start gathering some
bstat/estat or statspack reports now to use as a
baseline for comparison.

HTH,

-- Anita

--- "Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)"