Dick Goulet

Author: "Rao; Maheswara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       5/29/2001 9:16 AM

List,

My company is considering Quest - Shareplex.

We are considering to use this in our dataware house.  Basically, this will
pull all the transactions from OLTP database and populate staging area in
the dataware house.

Could you please give your experiences and the pros and cons of this
Shareplex product.

Thanks,

Rao
Author: Rao, Maheswara