Marc,

You didn't mention the Oracle version, but I wouldn't
be surprised if it was O7 as the serial push using the
two-phase commit process doesn't scale well at all.
The completely new architecture (AQ, parallel
propagation, min communication, etc...) in O8 makes
replication quite scalable even at very high
transaction rates.

-- Anita

--- Marc Perkowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author: A. Bardeen