Sandesh,

This is a known bug (1335477) that allows you to
rename a snapshot/materialized view, which you
shouldn't be allowed to do.  What you've got now is
data dictionary corruption because not all of the data
dictionary entries were changed when the snapshot was
renamed.

You can try renaming the snapshot back to its original
name, but I suspect you'll get an error that the
object already exists.

Your only option, other than a PITR prior to when the
snapshot was renamed, is probably to log a tar with
support so they can walk you through correcting the
data dictionary corruption.  This is not something I'd
advise trying on your own unless you can afford to
lose this db.

HTH,

-- Anita

Author: A. Bardeen