> which
> parameter I need to set up to
> increase the file size limit?
  There isn't one.  On NT the filesize is limited by
the type of filesystem (FAT, FAT32, NTFS, etc...).

I suspect the bug in question is bug 711563, and it's
fixed in the latest 7.3.4.x and 8.0.x patchsets.  Yet
another reason to be on the latest patchset ;)

See the following metalink docs:

Note: 62427.1 "2Gb or Not 2Gb - File limits in Oracle"
Note: 67421.1 "ALERT: Do NOT use files >= 4Gb on NT in
Oracle8"
Note: 45968.1 "Oracle on NT - Some Facts, Figures and
Limits"

HTH,

-- Anita

Author: A. Bardeen