I'm setting up an 8i solaris installation on ha-cluster with disk array and
  veritas vol manger.
  I've only got 10 18gb disks (mirrored) for my prod/test/dev environments.
 will  OFA the Prod only. Data + Index  Approx 30GB
  I'll use RAID 1 for disks 1-5           RAID 1+0 for Disks 6-10.
  my disk config - any comments greatly appreciated

  Disk1     -  Control01.ctl system01 temp01 rbs01 /prodbinaries
  DIsk2     -  Control02.ctl Redo01a Redo02a Redo03a
  Disk3     -  Control03.ctl Redo01b Redo02b Redo03b
  Disk4     -  /dev                Redo01c Redo02c Redo03c tools
  Disk5     -  /arch  /test1
  Disk6     - data
  Disk7     - data
  Disk8     - data
  Disk9     - index
  Disk10   - index

  issues - temp and rbs on same - ive guess its okay if sorts mainly in
 memory
              - redo01 02 03 on same drive - I know contention when arching
              - I have to find room for at least 1 clone of production pref
2

Author: Sam Roberts