Apparently, the WKG (Wanton Kickboxing Goddess) is not dead, just
incognito.

Todd Carlson
Oracle 8i Certified DBA
Bunge North America

                       "Koivu, Lisa"         To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L
                    <lisa.koivu@efair        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    field.com>               cc:

                       Sent by:              Subject:     RE: OT RE: organizational
culture / RE: TUSC
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]         and Kevin Loney

                       06/06/2001

                    02:47 PM

                       Please respond

                    to ORACLE-L

Come on guys.  If it's physical strength none of you stand up to Todd Bunge
or Scott Shafer.  Or me for that matter :)