From: Guy Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 8:15 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Question about LMT

Hi Luc,

If you try to resize a datafile to a size below that of the actual data it contains, Oracle will warn you. Try setting Autoextend on if you're worried about running out of space on a recently shrunk file; looking at your numbers I'm guessing that you have plenty of space on the disk. As long as you keep an eye on the datafile size, it will be fine.

Cheers,

g.