-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 11:39 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

One of my favorites is divying up how I spent my time each week. If a
project has a problem and I spend 4 hours researching it before solving it,
that is 4 hours to the project. But if I happened across that problem during
my normal reading and research (i.e. this group or other web sites) that is
5 minutes to the project.