Sinardy

Sent: Friday, 22 June 2001 4:52 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Check your bad file and your error log file for sqlldr it should explain
what happend.

                    Ngo BaDu
                    <ngo_duy@fmai        To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L
                    l.vnn.vn>            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    root@fatcity.        Subject:     Use sql*loader
                    com

                    22-Jun-2001
                    03:50 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

                    Sender Info:
                    No Sender
                    Info found in
                    the address
                    Book

Dear all,
I have a text file of 700000 rows. After using sql*loader to load it into
my table, I select * from my table it only show 802 rows.
Some people told me that's because of buffer. Who would like to show me how
I ought to do? Thanks you and sorry for my bad english.
BaoDuy

Visit us at www.singaporeair.com.

Author: Sinardy Xing