alter session set db_file_multiblock_read_count =
32768;

enable event 10046 at level 8

do a large full scan

check the trace file, 'p3' tells you the max mb count
it could use, and thus the max io (from oracle's
perspective)

hth
connor

--- "Koivu, Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Um....   that was something I relied upon my trusty
> SA to tell me.
> I can't answer that.  Sorry.  Anyone know?  I do
> know how to determine this
> is different between platforms.
>
> Lisa

=====
Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk (mirrored at
http://www.oradba.freeserve.co.uk)

"Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue"

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=