Hi all

Lets say I have a table:

f1 char(10)
f2 char(2)
f3 number

where f1 is a name, f2 is a code and f3 is a number.

What I want to produce is a report that looks
something like this:

F1  F2 IS A  F2 is B  F2 IS C .... F2 is X

f1    f3        f3       f3
f1    f3        f3       f3 (different f1 )
etc.

So I want to transpose the table. I haven't done that
before. Is there a way to do this assuming that the
number of distinct values in f2 can be changed at any
time (and therefore the number of columns in my report
can vary)?

thanks for any help

=====

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/