Jeremiah,

You've hit most of mine, but here are a few more:

*  It's OK to continue using a db after you've forced
it open.

*  To remove a datafile from the db, all you need to
do is offline drop it.

* All there is to switching from RBO to CBO is to
analyse the tables.

*  You can apply archived logs to an export.

*  TRANSACTIONS_PER_ROLLBACK_SEGMENT determines the
max # of transactions that can use a rollback segment.

*  The way to resolve enqueue waits is to increase
ENQUEUE_RESOURCES.

*  If OPTIMIZER_MODE=RULE then the RBO will always be
used. Closely related to, if tkprof shows RULE then
the RBO was used.

*  When in doubt, recreate the controlfile.

*  All changes to the data dictionary use the system
RBS.

OK, so it was more than a few ;)

-- Anita

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/