Tamas,

The purpose of the refresh is to make the snapshot
site identical to the master site as of the point in
time that the refresh began.  As such the refresh is a
single transaction and must either commit or rollback
in its entirety.

You don't specify what version the snapshot site is,
but on O8 you can specify the RBS to use during the
refresh.

The only options I see are:

1.  Increase the RBS and/or RBS tablespace.

2.  Reduce the number of snapshots in the refresh
group.

3.  Reduce the refresh interval

HTH,

-- Anita