Brijesh,

The actual error number(s) would be more helpful ;)

There are issues with exp/imp between single-byte and
multi-byte character sets.

Did you do a conventional or direct-path export?

What are the OS's for the export and import db's?

Have you tried explicitly setting env variable
NLS_LANG to <language_territory>.UTF8 prior to
importing?

HTH,

-- Anita

http://www.unal-bilisim.com/qa/discus/messages/33/34.html?991400274