From: Andrey Bronfin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 4:55 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: OT: UNIX SA

Dear list !
I'd like to start getting into some beginner level UNIX (Solaris) system administration .
I have some knowledge in UNIX  (scripting, basic commands , etc ... - user/programmer/DBA level , not a sys. admin. level).

Can U please recommend what to start with ?
I prefer free resources on the web over the books i'll have to buy, off course.
Thanks a lot for your recommendations.
Andrey.