-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 11:25 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Yes, the statement is different, but just based on the words in the
sentence. "Playing a role in inventing"!=  "inventing".  Odd thing
about words: they mean something.

Hell, I play a role in the community on this listserv.
I am certain Jared and Esteemed Company would make the
semantic mistake of thinking I AM the community on this listserv.

Unless, of course, I were in Florida, where votes don't count. <G>

JUST KIDDING! God Bless the Appointed President, and the
minority that voted for him!