From: Andrey Bronfin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 11:26 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Oracle on NT unattended installation

Dear list !
Is there a possibility to do an unattended installation of Oracle server (8.1.7) on NT (Win2000) ?
I mean an installation with a script or so without answering questions and clicking 'Next' during the installation.
If there is such a possibility for NT , would You please point me to a manual ?
I tried to RTFM and found nothing.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Andrey.