Dear all,

  I have this problem. When connect internal or connect /as sysdba in svrmgrl, it gives me insufficient priviledge.  I connect it locally instead of remotly. I have not set up any password file or os authentication. It works well last week and suddenly happens today when I want to shutdown the db. The unix account I log into is in "dba" group which was created when Oracle software was installed.

I already asked everybody related. Nobody touched any system stuff.

Has anyone experienced this before?  It's on Sun Solaris 2.7 and oracle EE8.0.6.

Thanks for your advice.

Chuan