Fred,

    Did you run loadjava for $ORACLE_HOME/plsql/jlib/plsql.jar?
(Oracle metalink note 130785.1).

Dick Goulet

Author: "Fred Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       7/25/2001 11:41 AM

I am running 8.1.7.0.0 on Windows NT.

I ran INITJVM.SQL successfully.  When I try to run INITPLSJ.SQL I get the
following errors:
SQL> @D:\ORACLE\ORA817SE\RDBMS\ADMIN\INITPLSJ.SQL;
Call completed.
Error while resolving class oracle/plsql/net/TCPConnection
ORA-04043: object oracle/plsql/net/TCPConnection does not exist
Error while resolving class oracle/plsql/net/InternetAddress
ORA-04043: object oracle/plsql/net/InternetAddress does not exist
loadjava: 2 errors
Call completed.
SQL>

Has anyone else had a similar experience with attempting this?  If so, how
did you get around it?

Thank you,
  -Fred Smith

Author: Fred Smith