I don't know if any of these guys played in the same movie or not, but I can
guarantee you they all are within six degrees of Kevin Bacon...

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/oracle/

i.e.:

The Oracle says: Red Skelton has a Bacon number of 2.

Red Skelton was in Fuller Brush Girl, The (1950) with Eddie Albert
Eddie Albert was in Big Picture, The (1989) with Kevin Bacon

Jim Hawkins
Oracle Database Administrator
Data Management Center of Expertise

Pharmacia Corporation
800 North Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri  63167
(314) 694-4417

Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 12:36 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Actually, Davy Crockett was dead before the invention of TV.  But he was
played by Fess Parker in the TV movies with the same name.  Having said
that,
I don't beleive that Fess Parker, Red Skelton and Danny Kaye ever together,
but I have been know to be wrong before.

Terry

Author: Terry Ball

Author: HAWKINS, JAMES W [IT/1000]